Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Always downloading music

Always downloading music

So like in my previous post http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Always-downloading-music/m-p/837415#M30925 now it become even worse. Now music downloads everytime i unlock my screen every 10-30 mins (not all songs,but from 3 to 20) its nothing when Im at home where always is wifi,but I went to small trip and after couple of days (phone was always disconnected from internet) more then 50% of songs was unable to play (that is more then 250 songs).So why i have to pay money for music player that can't be without internet to play music.

5 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on getting a completely clean install of the Spotify app. This should be the first step and can help resolve issues such as:

- Black screen on startup
- Offline data not storing on SD card
- Random crashes or FC's
- Track degradation or skipping
- Playlists and tracks no longer available

[GUIDE] First step of troubleshooting - Clean Install

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Didn't work. Made clean install of ROM (made full format to phone). Tried everything and nothing works. Today was browsing on the internet for 10 minutes and Spotify started downloading music at least 3 times. Im using customRom (Cyanogenmod) 

Just wanted to show how often this is happening. Spotify isn't downloading music until I unlock the screen, but when I am browsing it happens very often. 

Screenshot_2014-11-01-08-01-08.png
Screenshot_2014-11-01-08-12-26.png
Screenshot_2014-11-01-08-14-32.png

Sounds like you are experiencing the issues in this thread:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Feedback-Request-Android-Offline-Issues/td-p/487358

Please read the first post and then provide your details.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

1.Yes I have made all my playlists availabe offline and all of those songs are saved to "Songs" section. I can play these playlist without Internet it's not that I can't play whole playlist, but constantly couple of songs are just grayed.

2.When I start Spotify,it downloads random songs from any playlist. Freshly added or long time ago doesn't matter.

Suggested posts