Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App on android tablet ERROR

Solved!

Spotify App on android tablet ERROR

I have a problem for more than two months ago, when the last 4 updates for android was released Spotify stopped working on my tablet and so far have not been able to fix it

To be specific it is installed and when running it opens for one second and closes and reboot my tablet and erase everything I had and still the error persists, I install the application of competition and runs great but the application of spotify no 

any idea what is happening?

PS: I'm new so if I make any errors for me know thanks in advance

-----------------------------------------------------

Tengo un problema desde hace mas de dos meses, cuando las ultimas 4 actualizaciones de Spotify para android se liberaron dejo de funcionar en mi tablet y hasta la fecha no he podido solucionarlo

Para ser especifico se instala y al momento de ejecutarla se abre por unos segundo y se cierra, ya reinicie mi tablet y borre todo lo que tenia y aun el error persiste, instalo la aplicacion de la competencia y corre de maravilla pero la aplicacion de spotify no

alguna idea de que sea lo que pasa?

pd: Soy nuevo asi que si cometo algun error favor de hacermelo saber de antemano gracias

#MUSIC4ME

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

When reinstalling, have you followed the steps from the link below? These steps include some additional things like cleaning cache files which may help to get Spotify working again.

To reinstall Spotify on Android, please follow all the steps correctly as given in this topic.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

When reinstalling, have you followed the steps from the link below? These steps include some additional things like cleaning cache files which may help to get Spotify working again.

To reinstall Spotify on Android, please follow all the steps correctly as given in this topic.

Works! Tnx 

#MUSIC4ME

Suggested posts