Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Connect] (Android) Problem with app connecting to internet

[Android][Connect] (Android) Problem with app connecting to internet

• About a month ago now, after an update, my Spotify app has since been having connection problems. I pay for premium and have never really had any issues, but now whenever I get on the app it says "no internet connection available." Has problems connecting with my regular phone service and even on WiFi as well. Sometimes it'll load in and work just fine. (Still takes a few minutes trying to connect) Other times it won't load in at all. I've done literally everything I can think of to try and fix the problem. I've reinstalled the app, I've logged out and back in, I've even factory reset my phone to see if that would help. It's not my phone because every other app I use has no issues whatsoever, only Spotify. I really wish you guys would work on  fixing this problem because I would love to continue using Spotify. 
2 Replies

Same exact problem. Update Spotify and it suddenly doesn't connect to the internet while every other app still connects just fine.

Hi there @Llandreth and @ebon_ibex,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We just came across this thread.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know which device/devices this occurs on?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts