Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Connect] Volume controle with spotify connect via an other device

[Android][Connect] Volume controle with spotify connect via an other device

It would be great if it could be possible that you can controle the volume of one divice per Spotify Connect on an other divice.

4 Replies

Hi @EnCo,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We've moved your post to this help board because this is something you can already do. 

Volume control is possible when using the Spotify Connect feature, but it only works with the 'in-app' volume control. That means you have to use the volume slider from the Spotify app. 

If you're not able to use it, please let us know which devices you're using. Their make, model and operating system, this way we can assist you with them. 

We'll be on the lookout.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am using the Samsung A71 wich runs on the latest Android 11 Version.

If I turn up/down the volume on the one divice, it doesn't effekt the volume on the, over Spotify connect, connected other divice. It only edits the volume of the divice...

Hi there @EnCo

Thanks for getting back to us.

You should be able to manually change the volume of the sound in the phone by tapping on the 3 dots at the top in the volume bar. Once you tap on the 3 dots, it will display different volume bars. You'd just need to make sure to modify the volume for the connected device only.

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey,

now it works...
Thank you for your help.

EnCo

Suggested posts