Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Delete offline tracks] / [Borrar canciones descargadas]

Solved!

[Android][Delete offline tracks] / [Borrar canciones descargadas]

Hi people!

The last friday, I bought Sporify Premium and I tried to download 4 songs to test it. Then i wanted to delete this songs and free the cellphone memory but I can't do it. I tried deleting those songs from "My Music" but the memory still being busy.
Please, could somebody help me with this?.
Thank you all, and sorry for my English.

Hola!
El viernes pasado pague por Spotify Premium e intente descargar 4 canciones a modo de prueba. Luego, intente borrarlas para liberar la memoria del telefono pero no pude hacerlo. Intente borrando la cancion de "Mi Musica" (Que era la opcion que mas se acercaba a lo que yo queria) pero aun asi, la memoria sigue estando ocupada.

Porfavor, alguien podria ayudarme con este problema?.
Gracias a todos!.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

it's an issue that the developers are aware of. Deleting the songs or removing from offline listening doesn't actually delete the cache data until the device is down to 10%% free memory.

I'm hoping for a fix to correct this as it's one of my long-running bug bears. So I try to keep mentioning it to the team to keep it's profile.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

it's an issue that the developers are aware of. Deleting the songs or removing from offline listening doesn't actually delete the cache data until the device is down to 10%% free memory.

I'm hoping for a fix to correct this as it's one of my long-running bug bears. So I try to keep mentioning it to the team to keep it's profile.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hi Daniel!
Well, instead of that, if I install an app like "CCleaner", could I clean the cache as a solution?
Thank you for the reply 🙂

Suggested posts