Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android Downloaded Playlists

Android Downloaded Playlists

In the old version of spotify mobile there was an option to show only downloaded playlists. Has this option been removed from the latest update. If not please could you show me where it is. 

Many thanks

4 Replies

It's moved to the filter controls. If you scroll up then tap on the "sort" button at the top of the list of playlists there is a "Show only offline content" option.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Speaking of filters, the mobile app doesn't remember my sorting preferences. I choose alphabetic sorting in the list; go back to the main screen then go back to the list and the settings is back to unsorted. Why is that, how can I save it?

Thanks for the response. When I am in the "your music" section there is no filter controls. If I scroll up a blue bar appears at the top but no filter bar appears. I have a lot of playlist folders so that may be messing it up. I have included a screen shot of me trying to scroll up to the top.

Screenshot_2014-05-10-20-38-26.png

Weird, just double checked I definitely do. This might sound weird but if you open the sort box on the "Songs" tab then navigate back to the Playlists tab does it appear?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts