Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android Galaxy S6 Edge +, Spotify, bluetooth headphones, and wifi Audio Stuttering

Android Galaxy S6 Edge +, Spotify, bluetooth headphones, and wifi Audio Stuttering

The issue occurs when I'm using spotify android app, bluetooth headphones, and I'm on wifi. I get endless, unbearable stuttering! The only solution I have is when I turn wifi off. This issue doesn't occur on any other audio sources on my phone. Spotify seems to have a large number of ways that stuttering issues can occur and I would love it if at least mine got solved.

3 Replies

Hey @mfv5-kh5_vutg.

Could you send us the exact Android and Spotify version? Also, does the same happen if you use a different audio output?

If this is only happening when you're using the Bluetooth headphones, try removing the headphones from your phone and pairing them again from scratch to see if it helps.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Spotify 8.4.60.741

Android 7.0

Only with spotify. Other audio sources are fine. Other hardware audio sources are fine.

Re-pairing doesnt help. 

Thanks for getting back with this information.

Does the same happen if you use your Bluetooth headset with other applications? Also, have you tried using the same headsets with a different device with the same Spotify account?

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts