Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue 

can you sort out your categorization please? Far too many songs attributed to the wrong artist ruining my playlists.Given you've got access to the labels etc, I'm surprised it's even happening as you have a secondary qualifier to indicate which artist is which BUT I have no idea how your platform really works 

Below I've attached two of my most played artist 1 wizkid has no interruptions from any other artists on his channel, while the other A$AP Rocky has intruders i can barely play 6 of his songs without artists I've never even heard of pop up...it's really annoying please do something about it cuz I visit his page to listen to his tracks and featured tracks ONLY..and it's only been happening on the app chz the desktop and the web versions aren't giving me and issues..and yes I've tried logging out and restarting my phone,did almost everything to fix it

20210617_233841.jpg
20210617_233901.jpg
4 Replies

Hey @Kassandra2,

Thanks for posting here on the Community 🙂

Could you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? This one is more thorough than the usual one.

In case you're using an SD card, you can try removing it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD. Sometimes the SD card can lead to issues with the cache.

If you've tried these steps or some additional troubleshooting steps, let us know. That way we'll able to avoid any repeating steps.

Keep us in the loop.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't use an SD card but I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still facing the same thing plus it has nothing to do with my phone cuz everyone i know is experiencing this issue when it comes to this specific artist and not with other artists..you can check using the app to see what I'm talking about

NB it doesn't even play his albums anymore it just goes around in circles playing the same 15, songs which most aren't even his,please check via your app too

ブレイリストに登録してない曲がながれる

Suggested posts