First of all apologies if this has been mentioned before but after reading a large amount of comments I am at my wits end. I have a premium account, a desktop with the software installed with Win7 64bit. I also _for remote access - use an android cellphone. Currently getting a range of problems:
1. Some albums seem to repeatedly require downloading especvially if I switch wireless networks - some time 3-4 times a day.
2. Some tracks stop for no reason at around 1:50 - the cellphone can be on and I can watch it come to a grinding halt around this time
3. Local music stored on my PC, turned into a playlist, appear on my cellphone but I cannot download them even though they are mp3's
4. Occasionally restarts my cell phone for no reason - although this may be more associated with my cell than the software
5. I always have two offline devices appear on my Offline devices on my account page, whenever I link my cellphone to my account
The phone I used was a samsung note 4 - this has since been returned to the shop for repair and I am now using a galaxy s3. I get the same problems with each phone.
I shall be hopefully following some of the instructions today to reinstall the software on my PC, reinstall the software on my cell and see if that makes any difference. I travel a lot and music helps - so for me, having an app where I have to spend more time maintaining rather than actually using is a good justification for cancelling my subscription.
Any advice, directions to specific forum conversations outlining step by step guides or comments are appreciated in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
So it looks like it was my SD card - for those having similar problems I suggest you try to check if your sd card has decided to breakdown.