Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App always says "Title not available"

Solved!

App always says "Title not available"

Hi,

I wanted to try the app for Android (Galaxy S2) and maybe I am too stupid, but for every song I try to play it just says "This title is not available" (actually, in German: "Der Titel ist nicht verfügbar"). Why not? I clicked on "Download playlist", but it just lets the button disappear. Somehow after some hours some (random) titles started to work, but I don't know why.  I am not a "Premium"-member, but I have an Unlimited-subscription and as far as I understood it I should be able to try the mobile app for 48 hours for free? I already tried to reinstall the app, but it just resulted in the previously working songs to dissapear again.

Best,
Philipp

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You have to have a Premium subscription or trial to use the mobile client. Not sure how you start a trial butprobably not by just installing and starting the app against your unlimited account. If you've had a free trial before it wont be possible again - otherwise try going through the account settings on this site
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I have exactly the same message on my new tablet. Just don't know how to get it to play the songs, although I can see my playlists. Any further ideas you clver guys? BTW the Tablet is an Android 4  Versus 7.

Marked as solution

You have to have a Premium subscription or trial to use the mobile client. Not sure how you start a trial butprobably not by just installing and starting the app against your unlimited account. If you've had a free trial before it wont be possible again - otherwise try going through the account settings on this site
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

edit: no premium, no acces via mobile 😉

hi there, i have the same problem, please help!

i started the trail, canceled my subscribtion (but its still valid till  2012-08-19) and the mobile app always tells me that the "title is not available" - please help!

I have the same problem. I do have a premium account. But I only have the problem with a couple of songs that used to work perfectly. And I can play them on my smartphone without problems, but not on my tablet. When I start the song it plays for 2 seconds, then tells me this track is not available.

That sounds a lot like the 802 errors being reported here. I didn't realise it was affecting mobile users too but it makes sense. Spotify are still investigating this.

Suggested posts