Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashes every time I open it, have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times - help!

App crashes every time I open it, have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times - help!

Hi! I've got a galaxy s4 mini and for the last two weeks or so spotify crashes every single time I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, turned my phone on and off, and can't figure out what went wrong. Any help would be appreciated!
4 Replies

try remove all items under playlists. I needed to do that from another device. Without a single playlist it appears stable. Adding one brings back the crash, when going to "My Music", and when starting Spotify thereafter (android 4.0.3).

No offense but I have a ton of playlists that I have no interest in completely scrapping, especially since this shouldn't have happened in the first place, ya know? I'm just gonna cancel my subscription because this has been a problem for over two months and I'm done giving Spotify money.

I am having the same problem. I have used and loved the Spotify app on my Android Galexy S5 and other devices for years. Last weekend, my phone suddenly started stalling, freezing, overheating, and crashing every time I tried to used Spotify. My phone runs fine, but if I try to use Spotify the problems start again. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've cleared my data and cache, I've restarted my phone. I don't know what to do.

I am addicted to my Spotify app. I have collaborative playlists with friends across the country. I need to get it working again. 

Please help me! Does anyone know what's wrong??

Thank you!
- rockmyjellies

I have the exact same issue. I need this to be fixed. Samsung S5. Spotify app just crashes a couple seconds after I open it.

I have multiple playlists that I need as they're colaborative for work.

Spotify can you please fix this.

I refuse to pay my last two bills.

Suggested posts