Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Tab A SM-T350

Operating System

Android 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

For the last 3 weeks, my Spotify app on this tablet keeps stopping mid-songs. When I go to the play store it says that Spotify is no longer compatible with my device, how is that possible? I have had Spotify on this device for a really long time. Can you please advise on how to solve this??

Thanks,

Ania

27 Replies

Hey @Samykay,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

You can keep an eye on the Newsroom for any updates on when Spotify is available in the country your Google Play account is set to.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Kimondo8 

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Kenya

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can play spotify on my laptop , echo , but cant pick any songs at all on my A10 all empty , even standard spotify recommendations - whats happening 

Hi @mechmanagedltd!

Could you share with us a screenshot / short screen recording which shows how things look on your end? Feel free to also let us know what troubleshooting you've done so far so we avoid repeating the steps.

If you haven't already, try clearing the app's cache and data or reinstalling it completely by following the steps here to see if that would do the trick.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hi!
I really can't understand why I can't install. 
I am installing on new phone and my google play shows Turkey as region(i.e. it is supported country).

I cleared all cache but it still is not shown on page and from web it is said that: "This app is not available for any of your devices".

Android's version is 8(minimum on your site is 5)

I know sometimes it is buggy but you must at least provide fallback such cases.

Why I should pay for this service if basic thing is not supported?

Hey @nurgasemetey,

Would you mind telling us your OS version and device model for all devices you'd like to have Spotify on :?
We'll gladly take a further look into this 🙂
Thanks!

VasilModerator

Same problem with Xiaomi 13T Pro (model is 23078PND5G).

Android verison is 13.

Google Play page says that my phone isn't supported and i must ask developers about that. 

Meanwhile i have downloaded app from elsewhere and succesfully installed it, but i want to update it from google play in the future. 

Screenshot_2023-12-19-17-37-45-353_com.android.vending.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-19-17-38-26-558_com.android.vending.jpg

Hey @JiggaRelice,

Thanks for joining the thread!
To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, you can try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then its data. Restart the Google Play Store after this and try installing the app again. If the same error appears, you can also try reaching out to the Google Play support folks so that they can take a look as well 🙂
A similar issue had happened a few weeks back and it turned out that Google was at fault, so it's worth taking a look.

Keep us posted on how things go!

VasilModerator

Suggested posts