Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist page wont load

Artist page wont load

I have premium and have had it for months, and I use it almost all day. As of this morning the "artists" page won't load out of the search. What I mean is if I search for example "stone temple pilots" it will bring me back the results but when I click on the artist out of the search results it won't load it just sits idle then eventually shoots me back to the "what's new" page. This is very frustrating and since this is a very expensive application it would be nice if it worked. I tried logging out, that didn't work then I uninstalled and still no fix... Any ideas???

10 Replies

@Tmoore916 wrote:

I have premium and have had it for months, and I use it almost all day. As of this morning the "artists" page won't load out of the search. What I mean is if I search for example "stone temple pilots" it will bring me back the results but when I click on the artist out of the search results it won't load it just sits idle then eventually shoots me back to the "what's new" page. This is very frustrating and since this is a very expensive application it would be nice if it worked. I tried logging out, that didn't work then I uninstalled and still no fix... Any ideas???

Hi, please give it a few minutes. There have been server issues, but it should be fixed very soon.

Please keep on trying to log in and out.

i have the same problem for about 1 week -.-

i am a premium user and i want to use ALL features of spotify because im paying for it !

if the problem wont get fixed i want to get back my money

@Schparkie wrote:

i have the same problem for about 1 week -.-

i am a premium user and i want to use ALL features of spotify because im paying for it !

if the problem wont get fixed i want to get back my money

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

That  is strange, have you tried completely close the Spotify app and then opening it again? 

You might also want to try a clean reinstallation of the app, but be aware you will need to redownload any offline content you have. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I had the same problem, a reinstall solved the problem.

Thanks,

Andy

everything works fine now

thanks

Hi I am having the same problem and it has been going on for several weeks now.  Maybe I need an update, does spotify use realtime, or java, or something like that?   

I cant get the browse page or aciticty page or radio page to load.  But the top lists and play que page will load.  Any ideas why only have the pages load and the others dont load ?  Please h

@Tmoore916 wrote:

elp 

I cant get the browse page or aciticty page or radio page to load.  But the top lists and play que page will load.  Any ideas why only have the pages load and the others dont load ?  Please hel

I have Spotify Preumim and I am experiancing problems with the iPhone App.  It is loading a specific song when searched but it won't load an artist page. I either get a the loading dots or an error message. It has been like this for the last few days. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling. I have also tried logging in with and without facebook. How do I fix this issue? Or should I just cancel my preuimim subscription till this bug is fixed? 

This does not help me at all

Suggested posts