Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artists missing

Artists missing

Plan

Free

Country

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

After the recent update my Android version of Spotify is missing all of my saved artists. It still shows my albums under the "Albums" section, but none of my artists are appearing under "Artists". I have tried a clean reinstall, clearing the cache, restarting the phone, and all of that. My desktop version still shows my artists, just not mobile. I like to go to my saved artsists and shuffle my favorite albums as a whole instead of one album at a time or being forced to play all releases from that artists. 

4 Replies

Hey @steviesteve75.

Could you send us your device's make and model, Android, and Spotify version numbers?

In the meantime, does unfollowing and following an artist back help at all?

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Android version 7.0

Model: LGL83BL

Spotify version: 8.4.64.555 armV7

Unfollow/follow doesn't help. If I like/follow an artists it only takes me to their page where I have play all music instead of by the albums I liked.

Thanks for getting back to us with this info!

Let's make sure you don't have multiple Spotify accounts. To do so, just follow these suggestions. You might be loggin in to different accounts on each device.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I do not have multiple accounts. If I scroll under my saved albums/playlists it is all there. The app will say I don't have any saved artists, but still show my albums under the albums page.

Screenshot_2018-08-04-22-41-35.png
Screenshot_2018-08-04-22-41-45.png

Suggested posts