Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay of random songs

Autoplay of random songs

I have a problem with songs being autoplayed at moments I paused my music. This is both on my mobile phone as my desktop and are songs I've never listened to. 
I have this for about a week now and I don't know what is giving this problem, I never gave my account information to anyone and I doubt someone hacked it or anything seeing my Spotify is linked to my facebook. I hope someone knows a way to fix the problem cause as I pay for my account I dont want the unwanted music. 

9 Replies

Can you describe what halogens a little more please? Are you saying you stop playing a track, and then another just starts playing?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Yes exactly, music I dont even listen to. I just pause the song and do something else on my desktop mostly and then it happens to just play a random song out of nowhere.

Had it once on my phone too when I had internet on, paused it as well I think and it suddenly played another song too (a song I dont know or listen to myself)

Are you a premium subscriber or free? If may be suggested tracks are being played out it could in fact be that your account has been compromised.

I would recommend logging on at Spotify.com/account and signing of of all devices and then changing your facebook password.

Android Troubleshooting:

I am a premium subscriber and apparantly it happens when something like spotiamb shows up, I still have the same problem after I changed my password and disconnected all my accounts.

Do you mean spotiamp? Can you teeth uninstalling that program from your pc/mac

Android Troubleshooting:

See the Screenshot attached, I get that on my phone and then it changes music. It´s not an app I have installed, so I cant delete it. I am not sure how it happend that I got that anyway, but its both on my phone with spotify and my desktop. 

Screenshot_20160310-153718[1].png

Ah I see. I suspect your account has been compromised and I would strongly suggest you go to www.spotify.com/account and click the 'Sign out of everywhere' button to sign out of all devices. Once done change your password and log back in on your devices.

Android Troubleshooting:

I already said I have done that, its not compromised. It's like it's some sort of ad pop-up. 
At this point I just almost wanna stop my payed premium account :s

Then I think you need to contact support using the form linked in my signature. Send them a link to this thread and you can also reference the below thread where other users have had the issue.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/Spotify-Connect-Exploit-Spotiamb-0-2...

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts