Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay stopped working

Autoplay stopped working

Autoplay function suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago. I've tried toggling autoplay on and off, restarting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the app and doing a clean reinstall as suggested but nothing has worked. Any other suggestions to fix this?
2 Replies

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It sounds like you've tried a couple of things already, but let's try some more troubleshooting.

Can you ask a friend or a family member, who has a Spotify account to log in on your device to see if Autoplay will work for them? Remember to toggle it on. 

It's also worth trying with a different Wi-Fi network to see if it makes any difference. In case you don't have another network available, you can ask a friend or family member to start a hotspot for you and test if the same behavior continues while using this network.

If you still experience this, try to clear your cache with the steps here. Sometimes, cached files can interfere with the app's performance and cause issues.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thanks for responding.  I've logged in with someone else's account on my phone and the autoplay worked for their account.

I then logged back into my account and tried the same song and autoplay worked this time on mine!  So hopefully it's fixed.

Not sure why signing in as someone else then signing back in as myself would make the feature work again!

Thanks for your help though, with any luck it will keep working now.

Suggested posts