Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Behind the Lyrics doesn't work!

Behind the Lyrics doesn't work!

Hello everyone.

I Want to share to all of you my issue, trying to resolve it since i really like the Behind the Lyrics feature.

I noticed that on my Samsung Galaxy S8, updated to the latest version of Android 7.0 and on my LG G3 with, even his final Android 6.0 release the Behind the Lyrics feature doesn't work.

1. I've already done a full wipe and uninstall of the Spotify App and i've reinstalled it directly from the PlayStore, i've triyed installing the Spotify App on both SD card and Internal Storage and i tryied with both data and WiFi connection. I know that only few songs support BtL feature so i tryied with songs directly from and official Behind the Lyrics playlist but it still doesn't show off. I have a free subscription and i was planning to upgrade on Premium but if the issue stills here i'd rather preefer stay with Spotify Free. Please help me.
4 Replies

According to their announcement, "This feature is currently only available in English, on select songs and playlists." It might be that the feature won't work if your mobile is not set to English or you haven't played a song on which the feature is available

My phone language is set on Italian. I'll try put it on English and test. I tryied songs from this playlist; they should have BtL enabled by default https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWYGrDuvTW4S8

Lyrics show for me. In the now playing screen, try swiping the album cover up.

Tryied, Nothing Happens

Suggested posts