Free

Country

U.S.

Device

Pixel 4a 5g

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Podcast episodes marked "played" auto-play after a different episode is finished. Normally a played episode is skipped on auto next episode

3 Replies

Hi there @eleazar6,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

First up, we'd recommend that you try logging out and then logging back in twice on your phone. We know this sounds odd, but it's how the app forces a cache refresh.

If this doesn't do the trick, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi there, so I relogged 2x, cleared cache, uninstall/reinstalled, updated from Android 11 to 12, WIPED phone (I do this on major OS updates). Same issue. I did find 100 podcast episodes in my "Next from:" queue I didn't add from a podcast I followed.

Also, autoplay is tuned off.

Hi @eleazar6,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you have someone log in with their account on the device - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists?

Also, it would be great if you can try another internet connection to see if it makes any difference.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts