Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.
Find more info on our community FAQ.
I am having an anoying problem with Spotfiy offline in Android 4.4.2 (see specific info like kernel at the end).
Here is how to reproduce it:
1. Save an album (not playlist) offline
2. Play any song in the album
3. Lock the phone (mine is locked with a password)
4. While the phone is locked, press pause
5. Go back to the album section in Spotify. The following message appears:
6. The only way to get it to work again is by going to "Your Music" again (explicitely openinig the menu and clicking the Your music button)
It happens every time I pause the music.
Device: Moto G
Android version: 4.4.2
Kernel version: 3.4.0-gc6fc9e1-00001-gf3bf628
same here.. did you found a way to solve it?
Hey there you,
Yeah, you! 😁
Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!
While you here, let's have a fun game…