Premium

Country

USA

Device

Note 20 Ultra 

Operating System

ANDROID 11

My Question or Issue

Has anyone else experienced soooo many bugs throughout the life of Spotify? Example in your home Network if your using Spotify in one room casting from your phone then someone else says Hay Google play whatever then your music cuts off. How about your casting music then open your phone and your Spotify is no longer connected to the cast device.  How about your casting then you try to turn the volume up or down but Spotify doesn't respond.  Or if you save your music downloads to your SD card then Spotify crashes, lags, takes forever to open! Oh they say it's my wifi but yet YouTube Music I don't have this problem, my wife doesn't have these problems with Apple music or any other apps. I've been with Spotify for years but I'm at wits end. Subscribed to a free trial for other services and am thinking about switching because I do not think Spotify will ever fix its issues.

1 Reply

Hey there @Doxboi,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can:

• Check if Spotify version and device firmware are up to date
  • Restart your router

Let us know how the app works after you've done this so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts