Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I recover offline files from my Android device when I lost the original files on my PC?

Can I recover offline files from my Android device when I lost the original files on my PC?

I've added some offline files to Spotify, and can still play them on my Android phone,

But now my laptop has crashed severely (harddisk unrecoverable) so I lost the original files.

Is there a way to restore the mp3 files from Android or do I have to digitize the CD's again?

Thanks in advance,

Lambert

4 Replies

You have my sympathy. I'm afraid there is no way to synch those tracks back from your android as far as I know 😞

I'm not aware of any way to do this either 😞 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Maybe you can try to use Android Data Recovery. I'm not sure whether it is suitable to your situation. But it doesn't matter if you have a try. If you dont't know how to use it, you can seach the Internet for the guide how to recover deleted files on android. There ar emany resources on the net. Hope it can help you out.

Hi, maybe it's a little late to answer your question, but I think when you meet such similar problem, you can download a third-party tool. I recommend the Bitwar Data Recovery, it's free to use and has strong functions. You can download it on your phone or PC in advance in case the same issue occurs.

Suggested posts