premium

Country

Uk

Device

Huawei mate 20 lite

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

When I went into 'my library' and then selected 'albums' there always used to be a list of all the albums I had liked. This week the only thing that comes up is a list of 'recommended albums' and none of my previously liked albums. I am devastated as I took years curating this list. When I go into the albums themselves they are still liked but I want them to come up as a list because I can't remember them all. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Hannah81,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

We recommend that you follow the steps listed here an perform a clean reinstall of the app? This usually solves such issues.

If the issue persists, could you log in on another device if that's an option and let us know if the albums are displayed correctly there? You can also use our web player

A a screenshot of the Albums section in Your Library would help us out a lot in getting to the bottom of this. You can attach it to your post via the Insert Photo option, just be sure to hide any private or sensitive information.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Hannah81,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

We recommend that you follow the steps listed here an perform a clean reinstall of the app? This usually solves such issues.

If the issue persists, could you log in on another device if that's an option and let us know if the albums are displayed correctly there? You can also use our web player

A a screenshot of the Albums section in Your Library would help us out a lot in getting to the bottom of this. You can attach it to your post via the Insert Photo option, just be sure to hide any private or sensitive information.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Many Thanks. A reinstall has solved the issue.

Suggested posts