Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Manually Upload Music and Playlists

Can't Manually Upload Music and Playlists

I've been having a problem manually uploading a playlist from my computer to my android phone. 

I keep clicking Manually Sync then go to click the Playlist I want to upload and it automatically tries to Sync All Music. The only thing it lets me Manually upload is the local files which I do not want to do. 

Its been doing doing this since the last update. 

26 Replies

I'm aware there is a 9.1 somewhere but its not the one the website gives me.

What happens is that my selection becomes unchecked, my phone gets a warning message that I need to have premium to use this feature, my local playlist (all my music) becomes checked, and I'm stuck at 0% downloading that too so nothing works. I've factory reset phone, ive reinstalled both the app and the desktop client mulitple times.

This was back when Syncing worked but the font for all my music was almost white.

hmm...maybe the layout of both android app and ios app is different.  is there some setting that will allow you to make any playlist available offline?  Also, I mostly use spotify for syncing my local music as well.  Once in a while i will share my tracks but that wasn't related to the issue I was trying to resolve with my other playlists I've created (that contain some of my local files) syncing with my phone. 

The Android layout is different. To put an Android playlist into offline mode, enter the playlist and click the big green 'Download' button.

You can also long press the playlist and select 'Download'.

Liam

@Bokumetsu wrote:

Inbox is just a blank screen. I don't use sharing. I just sync my phone with music from my computer.

@I'll ask just once more, @Bokumetsu.Stop posting all over the place. Keep all your future posts on this issue in this thread. Thanks.

@jwylot wrote:

@Bokumetsu wrote:

Inbox is just a blank screen. I don't use sharing. I just sync my phone with music from my computer.

@I'll ask just once more, @Bokumetsu.Stop posting all over the place. Keep all your future posts on this issue in this thread. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm just replying to whats new.

Let's go back to basics. Can you do as I asked in this post and let me know what happens, thanks.

Suggested posts