Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Many small bugs annoying me

Many small bugs annoying me

I have an HTC One X (AT&T version) running Android 4.1.1 and there's a bunch of small things that are annoying me. I am so close to moving over to another service because of the lack of care for Android. iOS has none of the bugs that I'm about to list and is just simpler overall, why can't they make Android's like the iOS version? Sometimes the lockscreen widget is there, sometimes it isn't, my music suddenly stops playing, the home screen widget is sometimes unresponisve, and I can't pick up on my playlist from where I left off if I turn music off for more than an hour or so. Not sure if Spotify even cares, but I pay $10 a month, and I shouldn't have anything but a flawless app. 

1 Reply

I know some it must be frustrating for those users who experience one or more of those issues. I've been really lucky so far with my Nexus 7 apart from the sometimes disappearing widget but I generally control spotify from my bluetooth headset so its not a major deal. You don't also suffer the equaliser turns off on its own thing?

All I can offer is that spotify staff are aware of these issues and, hopefully, they will be sorted in time. Meanwhile, in my view, there isn't another service which matches Spotify's offering, yet.

Suggested posts