Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't click on a specific songs

Solved!

Can't click on a specific songs

Hey, Ive got a family premium for a while and everything worked fine untill a few days ago every time I click on a song a window opens(go to song radio/artist and so on) and the song itselfs doesnt play. If i want to play anything just by shuffle play.
A week ago every thing worked ok so i dont have idea what happen.
A screenshot attached

Screenshot_20161101-143902.png
Screenshot_20161101-143857.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

RTL = Right to Left. Developer options appears in android settings in android 6+. In earlier android versions, follow the steps here. Before you do that, I assumed you had already gone there to enable RTL but can you confirm whether your android system language is maybe Hebrew, Chinese or another RTL language?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

This as well is happening to me. It's very frustrating as a paying member.

Hey @Dagan22 it looks like there's yet another bug when RTL is enabled. I suggest you raise this as a bug here and, meanwhile, turn off forced RTL in developer options.

Hey Joe, sorry for the ignorance but what's RTL and how do i get to developers options?
Thanks alot🙂
Marked as solution

RTL = Right to Left. Developer options appears in android settings in android 6+. In earlier android versions, follow the steps here. Before you do that, I assumed you had already gone there to enable RTL but can you confirm whether your android system language is maybe Hebrew, Chinese or another RTL language?

Hey, my phone language is indeed Hebrew.
I changed it to english and everything works fine.
Thanks alot mate😀

Sigh........they only recently fixed spotify crashing on devices using RTL. Anyway, I'm glad we found a work-around.

Suggested posts