Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Starred play list will not update.

I have tried everything in the book but I cannot get my Spotify list to update on my phone. It has been a while and at this point it's becoming a real nuisance not being able to play the songs I want without needing to physically look up each individ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried everything in the book but I cannot get my Spotify list to update on my phone. It has been a while and at this point it's becoming a real nuisance not being able to play the songs I want...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can´t listen my music

I upload music from my local files and create a play list, I can listen it at my desktop but I can´t play from my android mobile phone, to select show error " song is not available" although I can see in the play list.thanks for your help

• Casual Listener
  • I upload music from my local files and create a play list, I can listen it at my desktop but I can´t play from my android mobile phone, to select show error " song is not available" although I can se...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not available

I have Internet connection but when I click on a song it displays song not available. Only have this problem when not in wifi.

• I have Internet connection but when I click on a song it displays song not available. Only have this problem when not in wifi.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problème connexion Facebook sur galaxy

Bonjour,J'utilise spotify depuis longtemps maintenant sans aucun problème . Je me connecte avec facebook. J'ai changé le mot de passe facebook plusieurs fois sans problème. Ce matin je ne peux plus me connecter avec mon tel (je peux avec l'ordinateur...

• Bonjour, J'utilise spotify depuis longtemps maintenant sans aucun problème . Je me connecte avec facebook. J'ai changé le mot de passe facebook plusieurs fois sans problème. Ce matin je ne peux plus...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Raccourcis ''supprimer '' dans menu option

Bonjour,Comment faire pour supprimer un titre de la playlist lorsque celui-ci est en cours de lecture. En effet il manque dans le menu du bouton 'option' (celui des 3 petits points) l'action de pouvoir le supprimer... alors qu'il est pourtant possibl...

• Bonjour, Comment faire pour supprimer un titre de la playlist lorsque celui-ci est en cours de lecture. En effet il manque dans le menu du bouton 'option' (celui des 3 petits points) l'action de pou...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Daily Mix Issue

Hi all, I've been having an issue with my daily mix on android for a while now. Whenever I go to my daily mix in the spotify android app I get the "Sorry, something went wrong" error. This same error happens no matter how many times I try to view the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've been having an issue with my daily mix on android for a while now.  Whenever I go to my daily mix in the spotify android app I get the "Sorry, something went wrong" error. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Android to iPhone account problem

I recently bough an iPhone 6s, my previous phone was a Galaxy s5. I had Spotify Premium on my old phone and knew my my account information, so when I downloaded Spotify from the App Store I logged in to find that my account was void of everything and...

• Regular
  • ...nsubscribe and take my card off the account. (I looked up my public playlist and saw my account, which was apparently different from the one I was on)
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep pausing even with Internet connection

I just got an s7. Even with Internet connection my music pauses on and off about 10-20 times in a song, won't play the next song automatically, and often I have to open the app for it to start playing again. This is really annoying any advice?

• Casual Listener
  • I just got an s7. Even with Internet connection my music pauses on and off about 10-20 times in a song, won't play the next song automatically, and often I have to open the app for it to start playin...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Oops something went wrong" when i try to search for songs.

The thing is that i can't search for anything in the app, it works perfect in the web version. The problem started last week when I moved from USA to Argentina. I already check and my country in the app is Argentina. I tried to log me in in a friend'...

• The thing is that i can't search for anything in the app, it works perfect in the web version. The problem started last week when I moved from USA to Argentina. I already check and my country in the ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer able to filter playlists

I was able to this morning but now pulling down from the top of the screen on 'my library' - 'playlists' I recieve no filtering options.

• Casual Listener
  • I was able to this morning but now pulling down from the top of the screen on 'my library' - 'playlists' I recieve no filtering options.
  • roygbivs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep**

All I'm trying to do is get ahold of someone to talk to. Some one to call so I can get my subscription cancelled (I thought I already did cancel it) and get my money back cause I know I cancelled before the month was up. This is just stupid that I ca...

• All I'm trying to do is get ahold of someone to talk to. Some one to call so I can get my subscription cancelled (I thought I already did cancel it) and get my money back cause I know I cancelled bef...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on samsung galaxy tab 10.1

have just opened spotify on my samsung tablet (am already a premium user)on the home page how do i i search ,find my playlists etc

• Casual Listener
  • have just opened spotify on my samsung tablet (am already a premium user) on the home page how do i  i search ,find my playlists etc
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist update notifications

How do I find out if the playlists that I am following on my Android device have been updated?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I find out if the playlists that I am following on my Android device have been updated?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reached three device limit?

Whenever I try to download a playlist, it says I've reached the three device limit, but I only use Spotify on one device. I deleted all of the devices on the account, but it still happens.

• Whenever I try to download a playlist, it says I've reached the three device limit, but I only use Spotify on one device. I deleted all of the devices on the account, but it still happens.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting a new phone

I'm planning on getting a new phone soon and don't know what to do with my account which I pay premium. Will all of my playlist be deleted if I switch?

• I'm planning on getting a new phone soon and don't know what to do with my account which I pay premium. Will all of my playlist be deleted if I switch?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Helppppp

Pongo cualquier canción de Mi lista de Reproducción y a los 3 Segundos se para Sola y ya no se que es lo Que Pasa Aquí Si Es La Aplicación O mi tableta o no se Porque el wifi va Perfectamente si alguien me da Una Solución Se lo agradeceria o si hay m...

• Pongo cualquier canción de Mi lista de Reproducción y a los 3 Segundos se para Sola y ya no se que es lo Que Pasa Aquí Si Es La Aplicación O mi tableta o no se Porque el wifi va Perfectamente si algu...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Stream only when connected to mobil data

when i use wifi spotify doesnt work but i turn on mobil data spotify works. why my wifi connection doesnt work???

• when i use wifi spotify doesnt work but i turn on mobil data spotify works. why my wifi connection doesnt work???
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving to SD card

How can I move my download music to my SD card?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I move my download music to my SD card?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes