Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in from my android, please help me..

Solved!

Can't log in from my android, please help me..

I have Premium, succesfully installed Spotify on my Android (HTC Wildfire S) and can't log in.

It comes up a message:

"Warning Spotify Mobile consumes large amounts of data. If you stream music over mobile networks, it's important that you have a flat rate (fixed price for data transfer) subscription. Please check with your mobile operator if you're uncertain."

I can't just click the OK-button and continue. What's wrong? I have a fixed price for data transfer and still it doesn't work.

What shall I do?

I'd be greateful for some help..

27 Replies

Im using my email. My faceboom is not sync witb my account.

Error: it's eaither username or password is incorrect.

I don't have any issues with my username and password since I can log in online.

Im using my email. My facebook is not sync with my account.

Error: unable to log in it's either username or password is incorrect.

I don't have any issues with my username and password since I can log in online.

You can't use an email address to log in. You should use your spotify user name which might be Jc8888? You can check by going here on your PC (just quit that page after making a note of your user name).

I also can't log into my account on my phone through the spotify app. I can log in through my browser fine though. It tells me that either my username or password is incorrect when I try use the app.

Are you logging in with your user name and not your email address and using the same password you use on your PC?

Yeah, I'm using my username and the same password, I'm making sure that
android doesn't capitalize the first letter of my password in the app as
well.

Strange - it's not adding a space at the end is it? Otherwise I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

I've tried everything literally. Uninstalling and reinstalling, force shut, change passwords, make sure there isn't any spaces, login using Facebook and without it too. But for some **bleep** reason, I still can't get it to work. It works perfectly on my laptop but it just won't on my phone and I'm so **bleep**ing tired now because this happened earlier too and even though it worked on its own eventually then, it's been almost a week since it's stopped working on my phone now. Maybe I should just hop over to Apple music. Pls do let me know if you can help me out in any way.

Suggested posts