Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in

Solved!

Can't log in

Hi, I have a problem logging in on the mobile app using my username/password.

The app keeps telling me they are incorrect, although I use the same credentials for the desktop app and logged in to the website just to make sure they worked. So what am I doing wrong on my phone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found the solution: It seems you have to change the pre-set password to a new one at least once. Now that I've done that it works.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Are you logging in through facebook or a username/password combo for Spotify directly?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

As I said: username/password. Works for the desktop client and the website.

Yep - I apologize for the repetion, but Facebook uses a username/password combo too, so I just wanted to verify. I promise I'm not insane lol. 

At this point, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Marked as solution

I found the solution: It seems you have to change the pre-set password to a new one at least once. Now that I've done that it works.

Suggested posts