Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't make a radio

Can't make a radio

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Pixel 3

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to make a radio of mixed styles, using playlist radio feature. Unfortunately it only plays same short list of artists(just different songs) and repeats itself. It also doesn't have upvote downvote buttons to tailor a radio if it goes to the wrong direction. I remember that this feature was working properly just month ago...

5 Replies

Hey @vaalfreja.

Thanks for getting in touch!

When starting a Playlist Radio, you should still get the thumbs up/down (or heart/don't play) buttons.

We suspect somethings up with your app. Try reinstalling it using these instructions.

Hope it will help! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Just reinstalled, no I don't. 😞

Just reinstalled again. No, I don't.

Screenshot_20190406-095545.png

And heart don't play doesnt work the same way. How do I dislike song if it is fine, but inappropriate for this particular playlist? When I click heart, the song is added to my collection, bit radio doesn't change based on that and keeps wrapping around same list of artists..

Spotify really dropped the ball on this. They've been messing up on the radio for like 2 years now. That playlist comes up and then you have to listen to that playlist for "x" amount of minutes before the last song will end. In the settings you need to have the "autoplay" function on. Then it will create an ACTUAL station. But you can't save the radio station to come back to later. Radio is the real reason most of the people I know got Spotify. I have premium. 

Suggested posts