Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play certain radio station on android device

Solved!

Can't play certain radio station on android device

I have an Artist Radio based on Say Anything on my windows PC that I can play fine in Spotify. But it doesn't work on my Android. The Say Anything statoin shows on my Android device (a Nexus 4), but when I choose to play it it just says loading for about five minute or sometimes doesn't even say loading just goes to a blank screen witht he play controls but never plays anything. I can't delete it. I can't start a new station from the same artist. I can however start other stations just fine. this is abrand new install of spotify on my device and this is the first station I tried to play so there is no bad data from a previous install or anytyhing like that.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well after trying to play it about 20 times it finally did play. So I didn't really find a solution and I'm not sure what went wrong.

But thank you for replying with a suggestion! It was not marked as explicit on Android that I could see.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Do the Say Anything tracks marked as explicit play for you on your android? If so, try creating a playlist of their songs then start a playlist radio station from that from a long-press on th eplaylist name. Does that work?

Marked as solution

Well after trying to play it about 20 times it finally did play. So I didn't really find a solution and I'm not sure what went wrong.

But thank you for replying with a suggestion! It was not marked as explicit on Android that I could see.

Suggested posts