Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play my music

Can't play my music

When I go to my song list it will not let me play an of my songs on my list it's only playing with shuffle only why? Also I don't believe it is cause of not being a premium customer because my daughter also has the free account it is letting her go through her music list and play what she wants to play why is it not letting me play mine?
6 Replies

Hey @rottyslilgirl05 and welcome to our Community!

That's not cool. 

To start, can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using? In the meantime, try reinstalling the app on your phone and let us know if it makes a difference.

Keep us posted.

Yes here is the information requested!

Spotify version 7.9.0.746

Device - zte zmax pro hope this helps so I can figure out why my music won't play

Android operating system - 6.0.1

Thanks for the info @rottyslilgirl05!

Just to confirm, have you tried to reinstall the app with the steps above? Also, does this happen to any specific playlist/artist/albums or tracks? Are you getting the same issue when using any other devices? Is this still happening if you restart your internet connection?

Let us know how it goes.

Yes I have re-installed still the same thing and I just checked on my old phone it's doing the same thing is it because I don't have the premium account could that be why I can only play my music thru shuffle only

Just bought zte blade Max and have Spotify premium and I can not play music for longer the a couple of minutes sometimes a couple of songs.... I love Spotify and would grealty love some help 

I play my music it keep stopping by it self it still keep doing it help me

Suggested posts