Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see albums, performers. Connection issues.

Can't see albums, performers. Connection issues.

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia 

Device

Meizu M5 Note

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

I have problems with connection while browsing performers or their albums. Spotify says that something went wrong and offers me to check my connection or try later, but connection is alright. 

Also the "in favourite" button doesn't work at all. 

S00910-031136.jpg
S00910-031210.jpg
4 Replies

Hey there @CloudfishMartin

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

Make sure you perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app since this might help you get the latest app version with all necessary updates. Find out how you can do this here.

In case this doesn't help, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. We suggest you try this since such features might interfere with the app's functionality and cause connection issues. 

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions.  

Same issue here. Those suggestions didn't work. (Sony Xperia XA2 on Android 9). App ok this morning but failed to connect in the afternoon.

As well as to me

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in?

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need to know if this happens on all your devices and their models and OS version.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts