Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sign in on app

Can't sign in on app

Trying to sign into an account on my samsung app and saying the password/username wrong. However when I use the exact same username and password on chrome app and use the website it logs in fine.

Have logged out on all other devices, restarted app, uninstalled and reinstalled app, nothing has worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

4 Replies

Are you using your email or Facebook account as a login? If it's Facebook you may need to disconnect the Spotify app from your account in the Facebook settings before reconnecting.

If it's still not working there may be a cache issue. Try another install but follow the guide linked in my signature to get a fully clean install... Don't forget the reboot!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I sign in with email account. Tried another email account sign in and that won't work either.

Will try another reinstall. 

Tried another reinstallation but still not logging in. 

Do you have any other suggestions? 

Just to check I've just logged out and back in again to see if this may be an issue server side, but all worked as expected.

My next suggestion would be to log back in on chrome and go to the account page where you can change your password. Change it and then remove all offline devices. Now try logging back in again on your device.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts