Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't stream more than 30seconds of a song

Can't stream more than 30seconds of a song

Since running the update a week ago I can't stream anything me re than 30 seconds, I had no trouble before the update! I'm using a Samsung S3 mini if that helps.
I've restarted the phone, cleared the data and cache!
5 Replies

Do you get an error message or does it just stop? It's worth going for a full re-install if you haven't already tried that.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have an android...same thing for me. It'll play 5-10 seconds then stop. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. Every time I try to download my playlist to my phone it keeps shutting off 3g4g option. But everything on my iPad and iPod work just fine...any ideas?

same peoblem here. it's fine on my computer but it just crashes all the time on my phone. im using a HTC One and i've tried everthing i -could, including re-install and re-log-in but it still didnt help

This has been going on for last 3 weeks since new update and not a word abot the problem from Spotify. I have e mailed there tech people twice in 3 weeks and no response.... this is really disappointment especially for a service you pay for.

@danielranson wrote:

This has been going on for last 3 weeks since new update and not a word abot the problem from Spotify. I have e mailed there tech people twice in 3 weeks and no response.... this is really disappointment especially for a service you pay for.

I have the same problem as well, since updating to the current verison a few weeks ago.

I am unable to play any song of more than 1-3 seconds on 3g/4g or wifi.  I am also unable to download (make avaialble offline) any playslist or song as the download resets after sever seconds.

I am running Android 4.4.2 on HTC One (M7).  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify app.

The updated app works fine on my other devices.

As a premium member I will be unsubcribing as the app is unusable on my main device.

Suggested posts