Premium

Country

INDIA

Device

Oppo K3

Operating System

ANDROID 10

My Question or Issue

If I switch away from Spotify and then back to the app, when a song is playing and I click on the song from the bottom bar, it does not open up in full screen. However if I swipe right or left on the bar to change the song then I can tap and open the song. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @rohit49

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.  

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

You can try running a clean reinstall of the app on your device to ensure you get the latest app version with all necessary updates. Check out this help page on how to do that. 

If this persists after the clean reinstall, try disabling any battery optimization or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @rohit49

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.  

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

You can try running a clean reinstall of the app on your device to ensure you get the latest app version with all necessary updates. Check out this help page on how to do that. 

If this persists after the clean reinstall, try disabling any battery optimization or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

Suggested posts