Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't using Spotify with mobile date

Solved!

Can't using Spotify with mobile date

Good morning!

If I use Spotify over mobile data i get the message that I'm offline and hadn't any internet connection. It doesn't matter if I had LTE, HSDPA or Edge.

Sometimes I can hear a half of a song and than it shows "You are Offline.."

I use the newest version from PlayStore and if it matters my is the Galaxy S6.

In the attachment you find a screenshot. That happend when I'm streaming a song. It stops and I get this message and the Play-Button didn't change if I press it.

I hope someone can help me 🙂

Best regards

Screenshot_2015-11-26-08-45-21.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It might be worth changing the mobile data quality to "Automatic" if it's not already. For example, maybe if it's set to 'Extreme' you're not receiving enough bandwidth and it gets stuck in buffering. Try setting to normal temporarily and perhaps that will solve it. I'd try this before wiping and reinstalling the whole thing 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @amishpirate, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Have you checked if Mobile data is on for Spotify? you can check this in your devices settings 🙂

Hey @jean3601

thank you for your answer!
I checked it and Mobile Data is on for Spotify..

@amishpirate

I suggest you try a clean reinstall and see if this helps, This usually fixes most problems 🙂

Note: This will remove any saved offline tracks and cache 🙂 

I hope this helped! 🙂

Marked as solution

It might be worth changing the mobile data quality to "Automatic" if it's not already. For example, maybe if it's set to 'Extreme' you're not receiving enough bandwidth and it gets stuck in buffering. Try setting to normal temporarily and perhaps that will solve it. I'd try this before wiping and reinstalling the whole thing 🙂

Thank you so much for your help guys!

I've done it both and now i can stream over Mobile Data! 🙂

Amazing! So glad it works now! 🙂

Suggested posts