Yesterday, I was able to play my sycned offline songs without any issues.
Today as I use the app, all of my local songs are now greyed out and are unable to be played on mobile anymore.
I tried re-downloading my songs, but when I set the slider to Download, the app simply displays "Downloading. Waiting to download." and nothing happens.
My Phone: Google Pixel 3 XL
- all local file formats are in MP3
- phone has over 20 GB of free space
- WiFi router's Plug and Play option is enabled
- songs that are native/already in Spotify download perfectly fine, just my local files won't download
- yes, I am an active Spotify Premium user
- both Android Spotify and PC Spotify are at their latest versions
- mobile version: 184.108.40.2062. Desktop version: 220.127.116.110.gfcf0430f
(both are latest versions as of 7/19/2019)
Things I have tried:
- completely uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify mobile app AND desktop app
- disabling the firewall on my laptop
- setting the firewall to allow Spotify on both private and public networks
- uninstalling the Spotify mobile app and desktop app AND restarting both devices before reinstalling
- changing the directory in which the local files were imported
- clearing cache in the Spotify app
- connecting both devices via the same WiFi
- connecting directly to Mobile Hotspot instead of Wifi
- removing all my Offline Devices from Spotify
- tried importing royalty free music / unlicensed / etc
- tried using another premium account
Nothing seems to be working for me at the moment. Any suggestions you guys can make?