Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot login on Android

Solved!

Cannot login on Android

For some reason starting yesterday I no longer can login to Spotify on my Android Phone. 

Try 1:

Open Spotify, login through Facebook. After that I can see my playlists for a very short time. After that a pop up is opening asking me for my native Spotify credentials to merge the accounts. Although my accounts are merged for a very long time, I enter my other credentials. Result: a toast message shows up telling me that there is a  problem merging the accounts. Dialog goes back to login screen.

Try 2:

Re-installed, continues with Try 1 

Try 3:

Open Spotify, login with native credentials. Endless loop which sends me back to the login screen over and over again.

Please fix that problem! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm, looks like taping "I am new to Spotify" after logging in brings me back to normal... looks like a strange bug which raises a lot of confusion obviously.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hmm, looks like taping "I am new to Spotify" after logging in brings me back to normal... looks like a strange bug which raises a lot of confusion obviously.

Hi mwoop- I've just replied to you in this thread:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/unable-to-login-in-spotify-on-android/m-p/189844#M104...

Please try not to double post in the future. One of the Moderators or another Community member will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Suggested posts