Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot see or like individual songs in a album.

Solved!

Cannot see or like individual songs in a album.

When I am trying to open an album to like individual songs, the app does not allow me to do so. I try clicking the "see more" button, but I cannot see the individual songs. This has been happening for a week now and nobody has contacted me or helped me. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ineedhelp11 wrote:
The Spotify support team also just reached out to it so they are also helping me at the moment.

Okay, great! I was typing my response before I saw that, so in that case, I would suggest holding off on submitting that bug report for now and see if the team is able to help you further first. Thanks again!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey @ineedhelp11,

Welcome to the community, and sorry to hear you're having this problem. I'm unable to replicate this issue. Have you tried a clean reinstall? If not, please check out this link for full instructions. That often helps resolve bugs that may pop up from time to time.

Let me know if that solves it for you!

dinomightSpotify Star

I've tried clean reinstalling it multiple times but it doesn't seem to help. I attached an image to possibly further explain it. The button which say "and more" is not clickable for me. It doesn't let me see all the songs in the album. 

Screenshot_20200529-191124.png

Ah, thanks for clarifying, that screenshot helped a lot! So, you're saying that button was a functional link until recently, correct?
dinomightSpotify Star

Yup! The button still works for playlists but not for albums.

The Spotify support team also just reached out to it so they are also helping me at the moment.

Okay, I appreciate the quick replies. This definitely sounds like a bug, and since the clean reinstalls did not work, I'm going to have to request that you submit this to the ongoing issues section. Please be sure to include:

Plan, e.g., Premium or Free

Country

Device

Android Version

Spotify Version

Also, if you could please include that screenshot you uploaded here, that would be a big help! Sorry that I was not able to troubleshoot this further, but this is definitely a strange little bug, and posting in that forum will ensure this gets to the Spotify team to investigate.

dinomightSpotify Star
Marked as solution

@ineedhelp11 wrote:

Okay, great! I was typing my response before I saw that, so in that case, I would suggest holding off on submitting that bug report for now and see if the team is able to help you further first. Thanks again!

dinomightSpotify Star

Once again, thanks a lot for all your help, but one last thing. When the support team emails me, should I reply to their email to send them the info that they requested? 

@dinomight

Yes, if they email you requesting specific information, please be sure to reply to that email.

dinomightSpotify Star

Ok, I just finished that up and sent it to them. Thanks a lot for your help!

Anytime! 

dinomightSpotify Star

This problem of mine was fixed about a month ago and its been working fine until now. All of a sudden, I cannot click on the see more button on albums, which means that I can't see the songs inside of albums. How can I fix this again? Hopefully, there is a permanent fix so I can stop having to deal with Spotify. 

It’s still been an entire month since this post and I still can’t click albums to view the songs they have.

Suggested posts