Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant play Songs in individual order on Tablet.

Solved!

Cant play Songs in individual order on Tablet.

Hello Spotify team.

I am currently a Spotify Free users and have problems playing the songs in an individual order. I have two tablets. One thing is for Samsung Galaxy Tab S10.5 and the second is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0. On the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 S each song can be played individually. On the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 4 only Shuffle goes. Both are tablets and should behave as such. Can you please help me with the problem. What is wrong with the Galaxy Tab 7.0 4. Why can not I play the songs in any order?

On the Tab 4 i use Android 4.4.2

On the Tab S i use Android Lollipop 

Hope you can help me. Many thanks.

Greeting Mahoni42

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have the same issue. I wish to know whether this is a new "feature" or just a bug introduced with the latest release. I have tried to install the previous version and it works as expected. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

The same thing happened with my Kindle as well. It has the phone version now for some reason 😕

Same here, with a samsung note pro 12.2 android 4.4.2

Marked as solution

I have the same issue. I wish to know whether this is a new "feature" or just a bug introduced with the latest release. I have tried to install the previous version and it works as expected. 

Are you running Lollipop or kitkat on your note pro? 

@dansarvas wrote:

Same here, with a samsung note pro 12.2 android 4.4.2

I'm running kitkat

Hello

Tried it just with a previous version (4.0.0.000) and it works. Thanks for the hint. Hope this error / feature will be corrected in one of the newer versions. 🙂

Many thanks for the help.

Greeting Mahoni42

hi,  I have the same problem on my tablet LG Pad 8.3 with Android 4.4.2.

I try to reinstall Spotify but it's the same: in the latest version I must use shuffle mode.

Suggested posts