Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant remove a local file from playlist(now deleted from pc) so I can't have the playlist offline

Cant remove a local file from playlist(now deleted from pc) so I can't have the playlist offline

Hey, I've got a track on my playlist that is only visable on the playlist on my phone, but it's greyed out so it **bleep**s up my playlist for offline as It wont load properly even when all the other songs are downloaded. How do I remove the song from the playlist? When trying to remove it on my phone, spotify freezes. I've tried deleting cache, reinstalling spotify, but the local file I had earlier is still on the playlist and grayed out... Do you know how I can remove it?

4 Replies

I have the same problem and I have ben trying to remove it for about 1 month now and it isn't working because the songs don't have a "remove button" or anything so I don't know what to do

Unplayable songs can't be removed on android anymore but you can still remove them using the desktop client.

How though? Ive tried to delete the local file but it still appears greyed out. How do i delete it because its f****** up my playlist !!!!

Remove it from the playlist in the desktop client so it no longer shows there.

Suggested posts