Chrome OS App is not a sufficient desktop app

Chrome OS App is not a sufficient desktop app

Plan

Premium

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

The phone app is amazing, don't get me wrong, but the fact that the Chrome OS app is literally just the phone app on the computer is ridiculous. The app, although sufficient in its ability to play music for me, lacks one crucial function which has angered me without end: I can't change my playlist covers. Which I know is something a lot of people like being able to do. I mean, I'm kind of tired of looking at the album covers of the first 4 songs in my playlist which is supposed to be about a topic/feeling that I'm trying to embody. It just upsets me that there is literally no way for me to change the playlist covers from my personal playlists.

For example, I have a playlist, which is supposed to be about my fiancée, but instead of having a beautiful picture of her face, it has a low quality picture of Joji alongside an embossment, sunflowers, and trees. It just looks terrible. 

I know this isn't super terribly important, but it just seems trivial that the app isn't kept to the standard of most of the other desktop apps is all.

0 Replies

Suggested posts