Spotify Premium

Country

Switzerland

Device

Samsung Galaxy 5 Neo

Operating System

Android 6.0.1

My Question or Issue

My Spotify app keeps playing songs I've never heard on Chromecast (which I never used, I don't even know "where" (on which device) the songs are played), and when I choose "keep listening to the music on this phone" it plays the same random music I don't know for a dozen of seconds and then switch again to Chromecast whitout being asked. It keeps doing that, I can't actually listen to my music and I don't know how to solve this.

Also it follows random playlists I've never opened. And almost every time I open the app I have to re-connect. 

It's always explained how to use chromecast, but I couldn't find how NOT to use it.

I'd be very grateful for any help 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

My husband seems to have figured it out. I changed my password and forced closed all my locations. Go to Account Overview and then click on Sign out Everywhere.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I'm currently having the same issue. It started yesterday. I'm on a galaxy s9 in the US. Very frustrating!

Marked as solution

My husband seems to have figured it out. I changed my password and forced closed all my locations. Go to Account Overview and then click on Sign out Everywhere.

Suggested posts