Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crash at startup

Crash at startup

Hey,

I know, I'm not the First guy Posting that topic, but non of the advices helped me. I cannot run the spotify app on my android device. One second After startup (showing the gray screen with the spotify icon) the app crashes.

I reinstalled several Times, gave the app All permissions, disabled the enegy saving, cleared all data, Updated my android... did  everything, i Found in the net and community - nothing works for me. I have Version 8.5.x installed. The Smartphone is NEW and spotify was the fourth app i installed after unboxing and updating te android Version.

Please Help me, i'm paying for this stuff and cannot Use it. Spotify is the only  app i'm facing Problems with.

Thank you and regards from Berlin,

Jan

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @FatTony1981

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts