Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DLNA support in Spotify

DLNA support in Spotify

So I've had this problem for about 3-4 months now. Whenever I listen to ANYTHING on Spotify sometimes it will randomly stop in the middle. It doesn't say it pauses, so I press the pause button and press the play button and nothing works. It'll play a couple songs fine then start another and stop halfway through. It's super annoying and the only way to fix it temporarily is to skip the song, then after a couple more songs it'll do the same thing. I have the galaxy s5. I do NOT have premium membership

Things I've Tried:

Rebooting phone

Reinstalling Spotify

Clearing cache

Logging out of all sessions then logging back in

Logging out and back in

Different headphones

Different connections (I was in a different state for a month and it did the exact same thing.)

Different wifi

Looking online for a way to solve and found nothing that helped.

So yeah. I'm pretty lost and desperate. 

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Hi!

Maybe Spotify is still buffering to download music. Having a premium membership allows you to save things online and the problem of buffering might no longer occur. Or, it's a bug. What's about DLNA Support in Spotify?

Hope this helps 🙂

@user-removed wrote:

Hi!

Maybe Spotify is still buffering to download music. Having a premium membership allows you to save things online and the problem of buffering might no longer occur. Or, it's a bug. What's about DLNA Support in Spotify?

Hope this helps 🙂

Nope, I think if it was buffering it would come back on eventually, but it never does. But started a 30 day trial for premium. Same thing is happening. Must be a bug. 😕 Thanks for your help. Also, I swear I didn't name the thread that...strange. Not sure.

Suggested posts