Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Daily Mix Not Showing in My Library

Solved!

Daily Mix Not Showing in My Library

Greetings..I've been a Spotify Premium member for over 2 years & am currently utilizing Spotify on a LG/smartphone/Android device. As of today I noticed online reading that as of today Spotify's new feature the Daily Mix playlist is available for all premium users...however when I checked my library Im noticing that the Daily Mix playlist hasnt surfaced yet on my premium account...on the Spotify news link it said it would roll out for all premium members who are utilizing the latest Spotify version..and yes..I did do a reinstall but still nothing..and as far as I know im using the latest Spotify version because I downloaded it from the Google Playstore today when I did my reinstall...anybody else having similiar issues....any help would be appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Daily Mix has its own section under Your Library entitled ‘Your Daily Mix’, as well as a banner in Radio. It can take up to two weeks before new users see the feature. You will need to be on Spotify version Android 6.2.0 or above to see the feature.

If Daily Mix is still missing and you are a long-term existing user, try logging out and back in again then reboot your device to refresh your account status on the server.

Still missing after that? It may still be crawling through the servers to get to your account. Please allow 48hrs for it to show - if you still cannot see it after that then log a ticket using the support Contact Form

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

32 Replies

Oops..nevermind I spoke too soon..just got the Daily Mix in my library now...=)

Excellent... It's taking a while to replicate through.

I'm loving my mixes at the moment... really great!

Android Troubleshooting:

I'm still waiting for these Daily Mix playlists 😞
Moto X Play, Android 6.0.1, Recent version of Spotify app.

Same here. Been a premium user for about 3 years and use it pretty much every single day, running the latest version of Spotify for iOS (6.5.0 I believe) and yet I still don't see the Daily Mixes anywhere. The press release said the new Daily Mixes were available to all users globally today, which is why I find it weird that I don't see them.

Anyone not seeing the new Daily Mix feature should first try to log out and back in again

Android Troubleshooting:

Logged out, logged in and still no Daily Mix...have been a Premium member for a couple of years...

I have loged out and then log in (on my phone) and it didn't help.

It seems it has not yet fully replicated through the servers to reach all users yet. Hopefully over the next day or so you should gain access.

Also just to be clear; Daily Mix is only available after approximately 2 weeks of listening...so if you are a new user or one that hasn't used Spotify much then you'll need to start listening to your favourite artists/playlists in order for the algorithm to be able to start offering you suggested mixes.

Android Troubleshooting:

OK...have been using Spotify for a long time and use it daily for hours!!! 🙂

Thanks for info, ill wait while it is propagating over servers 🙂

To be clear: I'm using Spotify for about 3 years; 2 years with premium
subscription, so I'm sure that algorithms are able to generate my Daily Mix
😉 playlists

Lucky you. Still no daily mixes. Everyone has it :E

Marked as solution

Daily Mix has its own section under Your Library entitled ‘Your Daily Mix’, as well as a banner in Radio. It can take up to two weeks before new users see the feature. You will need to be on Spotify version Android 6.2.0 or above to see the feature.

If Daily Mix is still missing and you are a long-term existing user, try logging out and back in again then reboot your device to refresh your account status on the server.

Still missing after that? It may still be crawling through the servers to get to your account. Please allow 48hrs for it to show - if you still cannot see it after that then log a ticket using the support Contact Form

Android Troubleshooting:

Spotify client version: 6.3.0.868 (android)

I don't have "Your library" forder, only "Your music" and there is no mixes.

Tryed to reinstall and clear cache of spotify app but its the same. Will wait for 48 hours, thank you.

Finally! "Your Daily Mix" has appeared in "Your Library" section.

So... the conclusion is that you should be patient and wait until it came to your device 🙂 (Assuming that you meet all the requirements for the app version and the time that has passed since you create your account)

It's there! Cool!!!

Logging in/out on desktop fixed my issue. Could see it on one computer but not the other and was miffed for a bit. Weird!

Right, well, I have two iMacs running. The big one does show the Daily Mix, but my MacBook Air doesn't.

Replying here because my issue is kinda related.

I'm on my new account (almost 3 weeks now) and Spotify said it'll only take 14 days or so. Should this take a month? I still don't have My Daily Mix.

Follow me

It took for me almost 4 weeks.

Suggested posts