Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix doesn't refresh every day and doesn't reflect music tastes

Daily Mix doesn't refresh every day and doesn't reflect music tastes

The day the Daily Mix feature was rolled out to me, it produced four mixes. This was almost two weeks ago, and the songs on the daily mixes have not changed at all. This is especially frustrating because while two of the mixes do reflect my music tastes (alternative, rock), the other two are based off of the Hamilton soundtrack (which I listened to a little bit back in August and haven't listened to since). Is there something I can do to finally get the Daily Mixes to refresh? 

1 Reply

Hi bandgeek055!

As Spotify says, "Daily Mix evolves gradually with your listening, but a particular mix will display a fresh queue of tracks within a day of when you last listened to it. See Improve it above to see how you can help fine tune it."

I would recommend rating the songs included in the Daily Mix to help improve it.

Improve it 

Like a track? Tap the heart icon () while it plays! It will save to Your Library, and your Daily Mix will remember that you like it. 

Hate a track? Tap the  icon while it plays so it won’t crop up in your mix again. You’ll also get the option to remove all songs by that artist from your mixes. 

You can find more information about Daily Mix here.

Suggested posts