Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix not updating/adding genres for weeks

Daily mix not updating/adding genres for weeks

So I listen to various music genres, sometimes focusing on one more than another, but my Daily Mixes only seem to reflect like 2 of them, with few mixes being pretty much the same genre, just taking up 2/3 playlists at a time. They also have the same songs on them almost every time in a very similar order, or just stay all the same every day - it wouldn't be a problem for a few days, but it's going on for weeks/months now, I didn't even get a single mix for a genre I started listening to a lot lately and wanted to discover more artists I could be interested in (tried radio, but it's not too diverse as well, seems to stick to only few artists and repeat the songs very often).

So basically, my mixes stick to genre I was listening to a few weeks ago and haven't updated/added anything new even when I tried focusing on another genre exclusively, hoping it will mix things up a little more.

2 Replies

Hi @Azaellia

Daily mixes take some time to change and populate. Just keep listening and they will change eventually. Unfortunately, there is no manual way of influencing them directly.

That's what I thought in the beginning, but I doubt they're supposed to need a few months to change, or maybe even more than that... I do keep listening, I listen pretty much every day, and the mixes have not changed at all. I've checked them today, most songs have been there for weeks - and I mean weeks which I've spent mostly listening to music that's completely different than tthese initial mixes. Nothing based on that has appeared so far.

Suggested posts