Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete recently played songs * Android & store user prefs for reinstalls

Delete recently played songs * Android & store user prefs for reinstalls

Annoying songs auto played by Spotify unable to remove from recently played list. I believe this issue is deliberate & partly due to Spotify's defaulting to "auto play", which is auto enabled at install and during any update, where Spotify will then start playing whatever the **bleep** it wants, highly sponsored and promoted, skewing stats & boosting revenues. **bleep** dumped onto our playlists/history, and near impossible to delete. All by design so Spotify can overstate play totals to artists and promote their greedy agenda.  Spotify is the most overrated, over promoted, sneaky BS service out there. every reinstall, install, or update I must go back in settings and change to not autoplay somehow it often persists.

....in my case, more annoying as Alexa keeps misinterpreting commands and playing crappy songs that I would never ever choose, then added to my list causing Spotify to add/suggest more songs I would never ever listen to. This whole agenda and NO REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE" beyond canned emails or twitter where you are offered the same "solutions".. required to set up a login to Facebook or twitter to even contact? unbelievable!  Usual response is reset your password logs you out  of all devices then forced to create another "unique" password. Sometimes they do this without even asking under guise of security measure, though what it really is ... they have no real resolution because they don't care about our issues.  Bogus self serve DIY "community" only choice offered, no real contact  option...and ridiculous ego-boosted "RockStars" duped into feeling important and expert in community, where ideas are scattered in so many categories they can never gain enough momentum to actually be implemented. All benefit only Spotify's income.  What a piece of **bleep** and huge disappointment. 

Not even basic music management features.  

deliberate and disguised to look like they give a **bleep** about their paying customers. they only offer single-user or family plans nothing in between totally sucks. I'm sure this will be deleted 

is required, or tagged as not enough likes, so ignored & deleted

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Android

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

0 Replies

Suggested posts