Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Sort Options / Player bugs

[Desktop] Sort Options / Player bugs

Plan

Premium

Device

(Macbook Pro)

Operating System

(MacOSX Mojave)

I just restarted my application after an update. and now i can't sort by artist and albums at the same time anymore;

Captura de Tela 2020-05-12 às 17.17.32.png

The album thumb link to music don't work for a long time and you didn't fixed it yet. REALLY?;  

The music stops from playing often and gives you an error message that the song couldn't play at the time;

The queue have a bug that you disable the shuffle and the next song is not the next in the list;

Captura de Tela 2020-05-12 às 17.19.37.png

Captura de Tela 2020-05-12 às 17.19.50.png

When you search for a music and plays it, it gets stucked when you remove the search, and you are not able to listen to other songs aren't in your search parameter; 

What's happening with this app? 

Sometimes i want to work on spotify not why i would like to work there, but to fix these bugs that your developers don't care about.

I'm thinking in cancel my subscription and migrate to another app that works good enough. Because this one is not even regular nowadays.

2 Replies

Hey there @brcorrealucas

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try only temporarily. Check out this help article for more info about test features.

We’d also suggest you go to this Live Idea created by other users and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Test features? Idea to be implemented? You broke functionality that was already in place. The app worked great and Spotify reworked it and broke or took away features. The queue doesn't change to match the playlist order. This isn't even a difficult fix. 

Suggested posts